SDG Academy Indonesia is organizing the Greener Future writing competition to commemorate the 2021 World Environment Day and the launching of Beranda Inspirasi.
Beranda Inspirasi is a platform from SDG Academy Indonesia to spread ideas, inspirations, and innovations regarding the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) achievement in Indonesia.
How to participate?
- Writings should be between 1,000 to 1,500 words and are written in the Indonesian language.
- Submitted writings should contain:Ideas, innovations or an analysis on creating a more environmentally-friendly future.
- Individual/community initiatives to save the environment.
- Submitted writings should correlate to at least one of the SDGs in the Environmental Pillar:
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Act
- Goal 14: Life Below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Participants must register and submit their writings through this form: https://bit.ly/kompetisigreenerfuture
- All writings should be submitted before July 3, 2021
- Please download the Terms and Condition for further details.
Participants can learn more about SDGs by participating in the SDG online learning program.
Learning materials can be downloaded for free on https://mlp.sdgacademyindonesia.id/
Participants will receive extra points in the Greener Future competition if they attach the e-certificate from the Online SDG Learning Program on the application form.
SDG Academy Indonesia will announce the winners during the launching of Beranda Inspirasi in July 2021.
For further information, kindly contact Yasmin email@example.com/ 085886889104